Nine Hawkins Parnell Litigators Selected to 2023 Georgia Super Lawyers List
February 10, 2023 (Atlanta, GA) – Hawkins Parnell & Young has nine attorneys chosen to the 2023 Georgia Super Lawyers list. Only 5% of the attorneys in Georgia are selected each year through a research-driven and peer-influenced patented selection process. Christine Mast was also named to the Georgia Top 50 Women Lawyers list.
Hawkins Parnell lawyers named to the 2023 Georgia Super list include:
- Warner Fox is a trial lawyer with more than 35 years of experience defending high-stakes catastrophic litigation. He is highly-regarded for his skillful handling of complex medical and technical issues, particularly in cases involving traumatic brain injuries. He has taken more than 100 trials to jury verdict on behalf of many prominent companies.
- Michael Goldman defends product, premises, and general liability cases with an emphasis on catastrophic and high-exposure cases for insureds and self-insureds. He has tried more than 50 cases to jury verdict in numerous states.
- Shane Keith is a trial lawyer with over 20 years' experience defending high-risk litigation involving catastrophic injuries and losses. He represents a diverse range of clients in litigation from the world's largest corporations to local businesses, property owners, and professionals in product liability, transportation, human trafficking, general and premises liability, and appeals.
- Teresa Lazzaroni represents professionals faced with malpractice lawsuits, fee claims and disciplinary issues. She also has a diverse litigation practice that includes product liability, construction, heavy equipment, premises and general liability cases.
- Martin Levinson has a diverse litigation practice that includes appellate matters, trucking and transportation cases primarily for large self-insured companies, product liability cases, and premises liability with an emphasis on negligent security and other complex cases. He is a leader in the Georgia civil defense bar, currently serving as Vice President of the Georgia Defense Lawyers Association and as an officer of the GDLA Legislative Action Committee.
- David Marshall specializes in complex product liability, toxic tort, and long term care litigation, serving as national coordinating counsel and trial counsel to assist clients in managing and defending litigation nationwide. He has tried more than 100 cases to verdict across the country.
- Christine Mast has over 30 years experience defending the reputations of legal and other professionals faced with malpractice claims and lawsuits, disciplinary, licensing, and ethics issues. She also handles premises and product liability cases, commercial litigation disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Ryan Mock is a trial lawyer with over forty years of experience. He is a leading defense lawyer in Georgia for medical, legal, and other professional liability cases. He also defends significant premises liability cases. He has tried and defended many high-profile lawsuits with significant media coverage during the litigation.
- Peter York litigates and manages toxic tort, product liability, general liability, and environmental matters throughout the country. As national coordinating counsel to multiple corporations, he coordinates global defense strategies, prepares cases for trial, manages expert development, and coordinates the overall defense of thousands of cases.