Max Lewkowski represents large manufacturers, corporations, and distributors in defense of product liability, toxic tort, mass tort litigation, and general liability.
Before joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Max was a litigator at a national insurance defense firm and served as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard Geiger, J.A.D., in the New Jersey Appellate Division. While in law school, Max served as an intern for numerous judges, including the Honorable Natasha Abel of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Honorable Renee Marie Bumb of the District of New Jersey, and the Honorable Lee Solomon of the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Rutgers University School of Law - Camden (J.D., 2020)
- Hunter Moot Court: Appellate Advocacy
- Executive Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Board Member, Environmental Law Society
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey: New Brunswick (B.S., 2017)
- New Jersey
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Atlantic County Habitat for Humanity