Hawkins Parnell Atlanta Earns Top Rankings in 2023 "Best Law Firms"
November 7, 2022 (Atlanta, GA) – Hawkins Parnell & Young's Atlanta office earned ten tier-one practice rankings in the 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" list.
First-tier rankings for metropolitan Atlanta include:
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Management
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Litigation - Insurance
- Insurance Law
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
Hawkins Parnell's Atlanta office was also recognized in the following areas:
- Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Litigation - Banking & Finance
- Litigation - Construction
- Construction Law
- Appellate Practice
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and lawyer evaluations, peer review from leading attorneys, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
About Hawkins Parnell & Young
Hawkins Parnell & Young is a national defense litigation firm that has represented many of the largest and most well-known companies in high-risk litigation and business disputes. The 250-strong litigation team works with clients to develop winning defense strategies and, if necessary, try cases to verdict in all 50 states.