Nadia Nickerson brings extensive experience litigating and investigating complex claims involving personal and commercial general liability, professional liability, workers' compensation, bodily injury, and property damage. She is knowledgeable in common injury diagnoses such as lumbar strains, cervical strains, rotator cuff tears, herniated discs, and bulging discs. Nadia has successfully first-chaired nine jury trials, second-chaired three jury trials, and tried more than 30 bench trials in various jurisdictions throughout Georgia.
Nadia understands the unique challenges insurance companies and adjusters face in litigation. With over 20 years at Liberty Mutual as an attorney and technical claims specialist, she quickly grasps the nuanced parameters of a case for all parties. She has in-depth knowledge of intricate insurance policies and endorsements. As field counsel in Atlanta, Nadia litigated complex personal line cases involving global retail market claims.
- Charlotte School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Order of the Crown Honor Society
- Moot Court Honor Board
- American University (M.A., 2002)
- University of Florida (B.A., 1999)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association (GDLA)
- Associate in Claims (AIC)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Fraud Claim Law Associate (FCLA)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.