A seasoned litigator, Mike has handled a broad range of litigation over the course of his career. He has represented numerous businesses and individuals in state and federal courts across the country. He defends clients in litigation involving commercial disputes and employment matters to high-exposure catastrophic injury and wrongful death.
Mike handles all phases of litigation including case strategy, discovery, motion practice, settlement negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, trial and appeal. He has first and second chair trial experience and has successfully tried cases to verdict throughout Missouri. Mike's appellate experience includes the Missouri Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Kansas State University (B.S., 2004)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- The Missouri Bar
- Missouri Bar Young Lawyers' Section Council (2014-2018)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyers' Division Chair (2013-2015)
- Super Lawyer "Rising Star," Super Lawyers Magazine (2017)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- City of Brentwood, Missouri
- Member, Board of Adjustment (2010-2016)
- Planning and Zoning Commission (2016-2018)