Jamie Kastler has broad experience litigating complex and high-value cases in a wide variety of areas, such as business, professional liability, ERISA, and personal-injury disputes. In addition, Jamie maintains an active appellate practice and has represented clients before numerous appellate courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States and the Georgia Supreme Court.
Previously, Jamie served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Sheila K. Oberto, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, as well as for the Honorable Thomas E. Johnston, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Order of the Coif
- Minnesota Law Review: Article Submission Editor (2010 - 2011) & Staff Member (2009 - 2010)
- Carleton College (B.A.)
- Political Science
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Minnesota Supreme Court