William N. Matthews represents clients in the defense of insurance claims, litigating issues arising from casualty, general liability, premises liability, and professional liability. He also has experience representing clients in product liability and public entity liability matters.
While a law student at Pepperdine University, Will served as a Law Clerk at the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office. Will brings a unique perspective to his practice, with a significant background in the business side of trial consulting, jury research, trial graphics and courtroom technology support. His prior positions as a legislative intern with the United States Senate and in the field of public affairs further broaden his understanding of clients’ needs.
Will volunteers in the local community with the Los Angeles Public Library and spends his free time backpacking, skiing, and scuba diving.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2023)
- Trial Advocacy Team, Member
- Sports & Entertainment Negotiation Team, Member
- Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship, and the Law, Associate Editor
- Dean's Merit Scholarship Recipient
- CALI Award for Entertainment Law
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2017)
- Impact LA Mentorship Program, President
- Los Angeles County Bar Association