Timur Dikec is an experienced litigator who focuses on defending companies in products liability and toxic tort litigation. He regularly handles discovery, depositions, pleadings, and trial preparation.
Outside of litigation, Timur enjoys exploring West Virginia with his soon-to-be wife and their rescue dog Luke. He is also a Committee Captain for Generation Charleston, a program of the Charleston Area Alliance that engages and empowers young people in the greater Charleston community through events, projects, and programs.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Community Legal Practice Center
- Co-Chair, Moot Court Board Mock Trial
- First Place, Washington and Lee School of Law 2018 Mock Trial Competition
- Allegheny College (B.A., 2016)
- The Irwin and Alice Gertzog Prize for the Best Senior Essay in American Politics
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia Defense Trial Counsel
- West Virginia State Bar
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants; Municipal Law (2022)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Live Committee Captain, Generation Charleston