Shelley Tinkoff represents manufacturers, distributors, and contractors in complex personal injury, products liability, and premises liability cases. Shelley’s clients include flooring manufacturers, friction products manufacturers, and construction companies. She also has experience in representing construction companies in disputes that involve multi-party construction defect litigation.
Shelley’s extensive experience in Toxic Tort/Environmental allows her to handle all aspects of complex cases, from initial evaluation, discovery, and trial. She has written and argued numerous discovery, law and motion, and trial motions in both Northern and Southern California. She works closely with clients, general counsel, and insurers to ensure that each case is litigated and tried in a manner most beneficial to the clients' interests.
Originally from Springfield, Oregon, Shelley presently resides in San Francisco with her husband, dogs, and turtle. When not helping clients with their legal needs she spends her time traveling, making costumes, and baking.
- Golden Gate University School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- California State Polytechnic University: Pomona (B.A., 1992)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania