Paul Gamba represents a variety of clients, ranging from manufacturers and installers to suppliers and contractors, in personal injury and wrongful death actions, and cases arising out of alleged asbestos exposure.
Paul's considerable experience in toxic tort and environmental litigation provides him a unique ability to manage clients with large numbers of cases, effectively take and defend plaintiff, witness and client depositions nationwide, and manage large-scale document productions. He works closely with clients to make sure that their needs are met and that the best strategy is effectuated in serving his clients’ interests.
Paul is originally from San Francisco, California, and presently resides there. When not helping clients with their legal needs he spends his time giving back to the community through volunteer activities.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 1989)
- University of San Francisco (B.A., 1986)
- Italian American Bar Association of Northern California
- Board Member
- Rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell
- Paul has been recognized by the California State Senate and has had two "Paul J. Gamba Days" in San Francisco.
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- The University of San Francisco, School of Law Board of Governors
- Community Fundraising
- Former Member
- YTEC (Youth Training & Education Center)
- Former Board Member
- Italian School of Language & Culture
- The Columbus Day Celebrations for San Francisco
- Former President