Patrick Molinari defends high-stakes product liability, toxic tort, and commercial litigation. He has represented Fortune 500 companies to family-owned businesses in complex and mass tort litigation in federal and state courts across the Midwest. Patrick also serves on national coordinating counsel teams for multiple corporations defending asbestos and talc cases throughout the country.
As a skilled litigator, Patrick is active during all aspects of the litigation process from inception through trial. His strong analytical skills and attention to detail enable him to quickly identify key legal issues in cases and develop creative solutions to complex challenges. He has achieved many favorable outcomes and early resolutions for his clients with an aggressive motion practice.
Patrick's approach to client services is built on a foundation of strong relationships and open communication. By collaborating closely with in-house counsel and claims professionals to gain a deep understanding of their concerns and priorities, he develops strategies tailored to their unique needs and objectives. Patrick maintains a high level of engagement with clear and concise communication with clients.
Patrick volunteers and fundraises for organizations in his community such as Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Kids Food Basket, and Ikus Life Enrichment Services. In his spare time, he enjoys golfing, boating, and hiking the trails of his beloved hometown in West Michigan.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Moot Court Honors Program
- Best Brief, Dean Fred F. Herzog Moot Court Competition
- Finalist, John Marshall Law School 1L Mock Trial Tournament
- UCLA Williams Institute Moot Court Competition
- President, OUTlaw
- Grand Valley State University (B.A., 2012)
- Study Abroad, University College London
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2023-2024)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- "Trial Strategies in the Age of Nuclear Verdicts," In-house CLE Series (March 2023)