Hawkins Parnell Elects New Partners for 2022
December 21, 2022 (Atlanta, GA) – Hawkins Parnell & Young is pleased to announce the promotion of five attorneys to partner, effective January 1, 2022. The lawyers are in the Los Angeles, New York City, St. Louis, and San Francisco offices.
“We are extremely proud of these outstanding litigators and their achievements,” said managing partner Christine Mast. “They are unquestionably deserving and respected as leaders both inside Hawkins Parnell and out in their communities."
- Erich Gleber (New York, NY) has been a trial lawyer for more than 20 years. He has extensive experience representing clients in a wide range of product liability, toxic tort, environmental, pharmaceutical, and commercial litigation. Erich received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and his B.A., cum laude, from Columbia University.
- Michael J. Hart (St. Louis, MO) defends product liability, premise liability, and toxic tort litigation. He represents businesses involved in the manufacture, sale, and distribution of various products, in addition to premises owners and retailers. Mike obtained his J.D. University of Tulsa College of Law and B.S. from Kansas State University.
- Fred B. Lee (Los Angeles, CA) defends corporate clients in toxic tort, environmental, and product liability litigation. Fred earned his J.D. from Loyola Law School Los Angeles and B.A. from the University of California, Irvine.
- Timothy M. McCann (New York, NY) represents corporate defendants in complex litigation, including asbestos, toxic exposures, environmental; and products, premises, and general liability. Tim received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, M.S. from the New York Institute of Technology, and A.B. from Dartmouth College.
- Arturo E. Sandoval (San Francisco, CA) represents businesses in complex commercial litigation and product liability cases. He has tried more than 20 cases and advises Fortune 500 corporations on managing mass torts, intellectual property, commercial contracts, and employment issues. Art obtained his J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, and B.A. from California State University, Northridge.
About Hawkins Parnell & Young
Hawkins Parnell & Young is a national defense litigation firm that has represented many of the largest and most well-known companies in high-risk litigation and business disputes. The 250-strong litigation team works with clients to develop winning defense strategies and, if necessary, try cases to verdict in all 50 states.