Lationa Simpson-James represents insurance companies in insurance coverage and uninsured/underinsured motorist claims, including cases arising out of rideshare motor vehicle accidents. Her clients include rideshare and transportation companies. She also has experience in representing businesses in general liability claims in disputes that involve complex medical damages claim.
Lationa is originally from San Diego. When not helping clients with their legal needs, she spends her time mentoring high school and college students and gardening.
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Dean's List (all three years)
- Academic Achievement Award in White Collar Crime/Fraud
- President, Black Law Student Association
- Arizona State University (B.A.)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Earl B. Gilliam Association
- San Diego County Bar Diversity Fellow