Kyle Jorgensen manages a large caseload of complex mass tort and product liability litigation and defends premises liability and transportation claims. He has trial experience before juries and prevailed on dispositive motions.
Kyle loves the challenge of creating successful defense strategies—especially when they are not evident at the outset of the litigation. He takes a proactive approach to litigation to help his clients take control of the narrative. He evaluates responsive strategies and determines the most efficient and effective discovery plan to resolve cases favorably. Through detailed analysis, Kyle often finds weaknesses and identifies defense strategies not anticipated by opposing counsel.
Outside work, Kyle spends time with his German shepherd, Nahko, often visiting the dog park and street festivals for charity. He also volunteers at Parkview Christian Church.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Associate Barrister, Trial Advocacy & Dispute Resolution Honors Program
- National Champion, Buffalo-Niagara Mock Trial Invitational (2018)
- Order of Barristers
- Staff Editor, UIC Law Review
- University of Iowa (B.A., 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois