Justin Bogardus is a big picture marketing leader focused on the intersection of driving growth and client advocacy. In his role, he is responsible for overseeing Hawkins Parnell & Young's marketing, business development, and communications. He collaborates across teams to create client-centric synergies between business operations and services. Justin leverages new technology and data-driven insights to accelerate innovation, articulate the firm’s value proposition, and reinforce vertical expertise in a range of industries.
- University of North Texas (B.B.A., 2012)
- President's List and Dean's List
- President, Alpha Tau Omega
- President, Green Tie Society
- Vice President of Public Relations, Interfraternity Council
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance