Jordan Cray defends his clients against claims related to complex product liability and exposure to toxic substances that arise from alleged asbestos exposure and contaminated talcum powder. He is committed to providing his clients a comprehensive and cost-effective case management in the resolution of their claims.
Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell, Jordan gained years of private practice experience representing his clients in a multitude of matters including legal and medical malpractice defense litigation, insurance defense, premises liability defense, and defense of transportation-related injuries.
- John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Honors Council, Trial Advocacy and Dispute Resolution
- Indiana University Bloomington (B.A., 2014)
- Ethics Board Member, Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association