Jawwad Khan is an experienced litigator with a focus on products liability and toxic torts, Prior to joining the firm, Jawwad served as an attorney with AAA-The Auto Club Group, and practiced as an attorney at a mid-sized law firm where he gained extensive experience working on insurance defense litigation and coverage claims in connection with automobile injuries, premises liability, and products liability. He has successfully briefed and argued in front of the Michigan Court of Appeals and has a knack for understanding the complex techniques required in litigation. Upon earning his law degree, he served as a Judicial Clerk with the Oakland County Circuit Court in Michigan. He brings a blend of skills not only in litigation but also in client service and communication in the defense against allegations of product liability, toxic tort and environmental exposure.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D., 2018)
- Wayne State University (B.A., 2013)
- State Bar of Michigan
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Volunteer, Gleaner’s Community Food Bank
- Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House of Detroit
- Volunteer, Islamic Relief USA; Annual Day of Dignity
- Mentor, WMU-Cooley Law School; Co-Founder of C.A.M.P.
- Mentor, Human Development Foundation