Janice Man represents various clients in toxic tort matters, products liability, premises liability, and business disputes. Janice’s clients include insurance companies, construction companies, and technology companies.
Janice’s considerable experience in toxic tort, environmental, and business litigation provides her a unique ability to identify potential problems in advance, evaluate complex issues, investigate, and formulate strategies for settlement negotiation and/or trial. She works closely with clients and listens to her clients' needs, which allows her to develop a trusting relationship with her clients.
Janice is originally from Hong Kong, and presently resides in San Francisco. When not helping clients with their legal needs, she spends her time on the golf course.
- Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- Team Captain, Thomas Tang National Moot Court Competition
- Santa Clara University (M.B.A., 2000)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 1996)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Asian American Bar Association
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)