Jacklyn Kim represents insurance carriers, corporations, small business, and individuals in the defense of insurance and personal injury suits, including cases arising out of first- and third-party casualty issues. Jacklyn’s clients include nationally known corporations, transportation, and rideshare companies. She also has experience representing corporations and small businesses in disputes that involve complex premises liability, business disputes, and breach of contract matters.
Jacklyn’s considerable experience enables her to effectively evaluate and litigate claims from the inception of a lawsuit through appeal. She works closely with clients to obtain the most favorable result in a quick and efficient manner.
Originally from Los Angeles, Jacklyn presently resides in Brea with her family. She is fluent in Korean. When not helping clients with their legal needs, she spends her time playing with her dogs.
- Albany Law School of Union University (J.D.)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A.)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- American Bar Association