Garret Drogosch defends corporations and employers in a variety of litigation involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death arising from transportation disputes, products liability, and premises liability. He represents several large trucking and logistics companies. Garret is involved in all phases of litigation from inception of a case through resolution, including drafting pleadings, discovery, motions, and trial.
Prior to attending law school, Garret obtained valuable business experience working in Audit & Assurance for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law
- Moot Court (National Finalist, 2018 Emory Civil Rights and Liberties Moot)
- Criminal Defense Clinic
- Wake Forest University (M.S., 2014)
- Wake Forest University (B.S., 2013)
- State Bar of Georgia
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Inactive)