Frank C. Bedinger has defended clients in a variety of civil litigation matters. Frank represents long-term care facilities as well as assisted living facilities in Georgia. Additionally, he has defended claims involving premises liability, professional negligence, products liability, asbestos, construction defects, as well as other general liability matters. He has significant experience defending "bad faith" claims against insurance carriers and performing insurance coverage analysis.
Frank has experience litigating in the courts of several states, including Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia. He has also argued appellate cases before the Georgia and Tennessee courts of appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, the Georgia Supreme Court, and has appeared before the United States Supreme Court.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D.)
- Hampden-Sydney College (B.A.)
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants (2022)