Fran Lopez concentrates her practice on mass tort litigation in Florida state and federal courts. She currently represents several of the firm’s largest clients in this jurisdiction and takes a primary role in the development of continuously evolving defense strategy in South Florida asbestos litigation. As a result of her efforts, Fran played an integral part of a successful effort in obtaining the first ruling on the replacement, component part issue in Florida against one of the most recognized Plaintiff asbestos firms in the nation.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- New York University (B.A., cum laude, 1992)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Mark V. Mclean, Michael Fitch, Lisa Sherman, and James Archie Bennett as Personal Representatives for the Estate of Leonard C. Smith, III, v. Bird & Son, Inc., et al., Tenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida
- Gonzalez v. Caterpillar, et al., Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida