Eric Holmberg represents insurance and private clients in all areas of civil litigation, including cases arising out of automobile accidents, breach of contract, premises liability, and cases arising out of catastrophic injury. Eric’s clients include technology companies, national corporations and small businesses. He also has experience in representing insurance carriers, businesses, and medical practitioners in disputes that involve complex multiparty transportation cases and defending medical practitioners in civil and licensure proceedings.
With extensive experience in transportation and general liability, Eric works closely with his clients analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of claims and defenses to develop the most effective defense strategy, including early evaluation.
Originally from Buffalo, New York, Eric presently resides in Los Angeles with his wife. When not helping clients with their legal needs he spends his time cooking and agonizing over his favorite sports teams.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2010)
- American University (B.S., 2007)
- Political Science and an Interdisciplinary Study of Communications, Law, Economics, and Government
- District of Columbia
- American Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Stars (2020)