Elliott Ream focuses on defending individuals and businesses in high-risk litigation involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death arising from transportation, premises and product liability. He currently represents numerous clients ranging from local retailers and employers in Georgia to international retailers, trucking companies, and manufacturers of various products. Elliott participates in all phases of litigation, including written discovery, drafting motions, attending depositions, and trial.
During his time in law school, Elliott was a judicial extern for the Honorable Robin W. Shearer in the Juvenile Court of Athens-Clarke County and a research assistant to Professors Julian A. Cook III and Ronald L. Carlson.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Appellate Litigation Clinic
- Law School Association Scholarship
- Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association