Daisy Denizard advises and represents clients in complex litigation, insurance issues, and risk management. As national coordinating counsel and local counsel in Illinois and Wisconsin, she primarily defends corporations in litigation involving mass torts and toxic exposures to asbestos, talcum powder, and a range of chemicals. She also focuses on managing litigation and developing trial strategies.
Over her career, Daisy has extensive experience in an array of high-exposure and high-profile matters, including commercial litigation and disputes, business torts, environmental, Superfund/pollution, cost recovery, insurance coverage, premises and product liability. Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, she directly handled complex environmental and latent claims. She was responsible for monitoring environmental, asbestos, talc and latent type claims, including evaluation of cases, strategic planning, resolution of coverage issues, and establishment of adequate reserves.
- John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2002)
- Hispanic Law Student Association
- Gannon University (B.A., 1996)
- Vice-President, Political Science Association
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- State Bar of Wisconsin