Daira Waldenberg represents clients in disputes involving tort liability including cases arising out of negligence, wrongful death, product liability, asbestos, and other toxic tort/environmental exposures. Daira’s clients include insurance companies, small/large business owners, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, premises owners, and commercial construction companies. She also has considerable experience at the appellate level and has tried more than 25 cases to verdict.
Beginning her career as a trial attorney for Farmers Insurance Company, Daira individually managed more than 500 litigated cases through negotiation, mediation, summary judgment, arbitration, and trial. She has worked in private practice defending a large caseload of complex general liability, premises liability, wrongful death, negligence, defamation, product liability, asbestos, and toxic tort claims. Her practice included litigating cases at the state and federal level, as well as providing consulting services on trial and pre-trial strategy.
Daira has substantial experience assessing the value of cases and has successfully negotiated hundreds of settlements. She has served as an Arbitrator in the King County Superior Court for more than 15 years.
- Willamette University College of Law (J.D., 1997)
- University of Washington (B.A., 1992)
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- King County Superior Court, Arbitrator
- Pierce County Superior Court, Arbitrator
- Snohomish County Superior Court, Arbitrator
- King County Superior Court, Settlement Guardian Ad Litem
- Snohomish County Superior Court, Settlement Guardian Ad Litem