Craig Jobe has over ten years of experience defending civil litigation. He focuses on complex litigation involving mass torts, product liability, toxic exposures, and environmental liability. He has also defended clients in various matters associated with premises liability, construction liability, and class-action defense. Craig participates in all phases of litigation, including all discovery, depositions, expert witness preparation, mediation, drafting and arguing complex motions, and trial preparation.
Before joining Hawkins Parnell, Craig worked as an associate at other well-known defense firms in the St. Louis area. He has successfully argued summary judgment motions in Missouri circuit courts and the United States District Court. Craig also individually handled bench trials in associate circuit court and has successfully defended rulings in the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
- University of Tulsa College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- President, Sports & Entertainment Law Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Fraternity
- CALI Award for Excellence, Workers' Compensation Law
- University of Mississippi (B.L.A., 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2019-2022)
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch (2021-2022)