Will Knapp focuses on defending companies in products liability, toxic torts, and environmental litigation. In addition, he also represents news and publication companies in a variety of matters related to media law, including defamation, privacy, reporter's privilege, reporter's access, the First Amendment, and copyright.
While in law school, Will gained extensive experience in media law as a legal extern at Gannett and as a law clerk for the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). He also clerked for a West Virginia law firm concentrating on mineral rights, land use, zoning law, and other environmental regulations from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Research Assistant, Media Law
- Law News
- American Constitution Society
- Louisiana State University (B.A., 2007)
- New York
- West Virginia
- New York State Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar