Bryan Grantham zealously defends his clients in professional liability, premises liability, and transportation litigation. He strives to achieve the best resolution possible in every case by tailoring his strategic approach to the unique circumstances of each case. As a trial lawyer for more than 15 years, he has tried dozens of cases in every corner of Georgia, ranging from malpractice claims to trucking accidents to catastrophic slip and falls and everything in between.
Growing up, Bryan's father was a small-town attorney in southwest Georgia. His father regularly emphasized that the most important thing when practicing law is promptly returning calls and proactively keeping clients updated on their cases. Bryan ingrained this wisdom into his work ethic. As a result, clients know that Bryan is readily available when needed and communicates regularly in every case. Bryan fully commits himself to the needs of his clients.
- Bryan defends various professionals sued for malpractice, including attorneys, accountants, healthcare providers, and insurance agents.
- He represents individuals accused of ethical violations in courts and before licensing boards, helping protect their reputation and maintain their livelihood.
- Bryan represents businesses – from large corporations to mom and pop stores – involving injuries or fatalities on the property or third-party criminal acts.
- He works diligently from the day he receives a case to ensure that the client's business is protected legally from pre-suit investigation through motions practice and trial.
- Bryan represents local, regional, and national trucking companies that have operations in Georgia.
- He also defends truck drivers in cases involving auto accidents. Bryan has great respect for how hard these individuals work to keep the country running. Recognizing most have not been sued before, Bryan guides truck drivers through the process and court system.
- Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., 2006)
- University of Georgia (B.A., 2003)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Selected as a Barrister in the Bleckley Inns of Court (2010-2013)
- Georgia Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2013-2021)