Trace Sexton defends corporations and employers in a variety of litigation involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death arising from premises liability and transportation. He represents several large trucking and logistics companies. Trace is involved in all phases of litigation, including discovery, drafting motions, depositions, trial preparation, and appeals.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Executive Editor, Canada-United States Law Journal
- Advisor, Dean’s Advisory Committee
- University of Alabama (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association