Timothy McCann primarily represents corporate defendants in a variety of complex litigation, including asbestos, toxic exposures, environmental and products, premises and general liability. He also has extensive experience defending healthcare professionals against allegations of medical malpractice.
Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Tim was in-house counsel at one of the world’s largest energy delivery systems. He obtained a master's degree in Energy Management and Environmental Science from New York Institute of Technology.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Associate Editor, Fordham International Law Journal
- New York Institute of Technology (M.S., 2008)
- Dartmouth College (A.B., 1980)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association