Taylor Keaster defends manufacturers and distributors in a variety of product liability and toxic tort litigation. He represents several major automobile manufacturers and dealerships in contract litigation, primarily involving the California Song-Beverly Consumer Protection Warranty Act.
Having started his career at a Los Angeles litigation firm, Taylor defended insurance companies in coverage litigation and a wide range of policy disputes. While in law school, Taylor gained valuable experience representing independent filmmakers pro bono as a lead law clerk at Southwestern Law School Entertainment & the Arts Legal Clinic.
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 2020)
- Entertainment & Media Law Concentration with Honors
- Dean's Merit Scholar Award
- Teaching Assistant, Contracts
- California State University, Channel Islands (B.A., 2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- State Bar of California