Stephen Rothring represents large corporations and insurers to local businesses, licensed professionals, and other individuals in a wide variety of litigation. He focuses on cases involving professional liability, commercial disputes, insurance coverage, wrongful death, and injuries. Stephen is experienced in all phases of litigation from the onset through trial and appeal, including pleadings, drafting and arguing motions, discovery, depositions, and trial preparation.
Always results-oriented, Stephen is a natural leader and creative problem solver in the most challenging situations. He brings a wealth of perspective to the table from his diverse experiences ranging from military service to serving as a field director for a U.S. Senate campaign, a corporate intern at The Home Depot, and a judicial intern in Georgia’s largest business court. Prior to college, he served with distinction in the U.S. Air Force and was deployed to Afghanistan and the Horn of Africa. Upon graduating from law school, Stephen began his legal career as a general civil litigation attorney in Savannah, Georgia.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Kennesaw State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2014)
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Legal Malpractice Law; Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2022)