Solomon defends equipment manufacturers, suppliers, and premises owners in state and federal courts. He has handled a wide variety of complex, multi-defendant litigation, including cases involving defective products, exposures to toxic materials, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death. He also has vast experience in general liability matters which entail landlord tenant law, business disputes, and automotive-related injuries.
Solomon has tried cases in San Francisco and Alameda County. He has been involved in all facets of civil litigation, including developing case strategy; taking and defending numerous percipient and expert witness depositions; advising clients; settlement negotiations; pre-trial motion work and trial preparation.
- Golden Gate University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Litigation Honors
- Judicial Extern, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Ashford University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- State Bar of California
- Charles Ford and Carol Ford v. Ajax Boiler, Inc., et al., Superior Court of California, County of Alameda
- Ernestine Brown v. Ingersoll-Rand, et al., Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco