Samantha Brignoni’s practice focuses on commercial, contract, and complex litigation. She is experienced in defending automobile manufacturers and dealerships in contract litigation, primarily involving the Song-Beverly Consumer Protection Warranty Act, as well as related claims for fraudulent concealment. She is experienced in all phases of litigation including written discovery, motions to dismiss based upon forum non conveniens, demurrers for failure to state a claim, summary judgment and adjudication motions (with several successful dismissals), motions in limine, motions to strike, trial preparation, and appearances at all court hearings. To date, she has taken numerous depositions on behalf of clients, including plaintiffs, percipient witnesses, and expert witnesses. She has second-chaired multiple trials to verdict and played an integral part of numerous trial teams.
She also defends corporations in complex product liability and toxic tort litigation, and has represented manufacturers and distributors of an expansive range of industries.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Dispute Resolution Law Journal
- Global Justice Program, Nootbaar Institute
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2022)