Samantha Brignoni focuses on defending high-risk product liability and toxic tort litigation. She participates in all phases of litigation, including conducting legal research, discovery, and trial preparation.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Dispute Resolution Law Journal
- Global Justice Program, Nootbaar Institute
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2011)
- State Bar of California
- Waller v. Doe Auto Manufacturer, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles