Rachel Velilla represents individuals, corporations, and self-insured entities in a wide range of general liability matters, including premises liability, vehicle accident liability, trucking and transportation liability, and common carrier liability. Rachel's experience includes defending wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, and other complex injury matters. She handles matters for retail establishments, hospitality groups, trucking companies, insurance companies, and matters related to commercial and residential property.
Originally from New York City, Rachel earned her J.D. at Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsburg Law Center, and her B.A. from Queens College, City University of New York. She relocated to Southern California in 2010. She is admitted to practice in New York and California.
- Touro College - Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 2005)
- City University of New York: Queens College (B.A., 2002)
- New York
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Jewish Bar Association
- Orange County Women's Lawyer's Association