Oliver Bundy focuses on asbestos-related toxic tort and product liability litigation. He defends a wide range of clients including manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of a variety of different products. Oliver participates in all phases of litigation including written discovery, drafting motions, attending depositions, and trial preparation.
Prior to joining the firm, Oliver was an attorney with the United States Attorney’s Office. While attending Pepperdine University School of Law, he gained experience both in-house and with various firms handling commercial matters including copyright, trademark, and tax issues.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Associate Editor, Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship & the Law
- Cornell University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- State Bar of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association