Nina Moreno is a results-oriented attorney that is seasoned in every stage of litigation from inception to verdict. She excels in voir dire with her innate ability to recognize positive and negative traits in potential jurors. She also deftly handles the examination of expert witnesses at trial. Nina’s recent successes include defeating fraud claims against one of the largest manufacturers in two separate two-week trials with punitive damages at risk in the plaintiff-friendly jurisdiction of Los Angeles County.
Nina also has substantial experience in evaluating the merits of consumer warranty claims such as California’s Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, communicating with in-house counsel, and negotiating early resolution. She works tirelessly to provide cost-effective results aligned with her clients’ objectives, whether a quick and confidential settlement or by defending a case before a jury trial to verdict.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Trial Advocacy Program
- London Program (Moot Court)
- Micro-Enterprise Program
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2013)
- Volunteer, Youth Mentor and Tutor
- State Bar of California
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Women's Lawyer Association of Los Angeles