Hawkins Parnell & Young Elects New Partners
August 27, 2019 (Atlanta, GA) – Hawkins Parnell & Young is pleased to announce the election of new partners from the Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco offices.
- Elizabeth N. Branham (San Francisco, CA) focuses on the defense of complex and multiple party product liability, environmental, toxic tort, ERISA, and general liability cases. Liz obtained her J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of Law, and her B.A.s from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Michael B. Giaquinto (Los Angeles, CA) primarily defends product liability, class action, and mass tort litigation. Mike earned his J.D. from Southwestern Law School and B.S. from Sacred Heart University.
- Alexander T. Green (New York, NY) defends corporations in product liability and toxic tort litigation involving exposure to asbestos, talc, silica, and various substances. He received his J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law and B.A. from George Washington University.
- Elizabeth Kelly (New York, NY) defends manufacturers, distributors, premises owners, and their insurers involved in product liability, toxic tort, environmental, and general liability litigation. Betsy obtained her J.D., magna cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law, where she was the executive editor of the Law Review, and her B.F.A. from the University of Mississippi.
- Laura E. Kugler (Dallas, TX) handles products, premises, employment, and professional liability litigation and assists with governmental relations and advocacy. She received her J.D. from Tulane University Law School and B.S., with honors, from Indiana University.
- Zachary S. Lewis (Atlanta, GA) is a litigator whose practice focuses on the defense of professional liability claims, construction claims, general liability claims, and insurance coverage matters. Zack earned his J.D. from Emory University School of Law and B.A., cum laude, from Bucknell University.
About Hawkins Parnell & Young
Hawkins Parnell & Young is a national defense litigation firm that has represented many of the largest and most well-known companies in high-risk litigation and business disputes. The 250-strong litigation team works with clients to develop winning defense strategies and, if necessary, try cases to verdict in all 50 states.