Miles Maurino represents public and private individuals and entities at both the federal and state levels, in matters involving municipal liability defense, employment, Americans with Disabilities Act, and general liability. Miles’ clients include public entities and employees, as well as private companies. He works closely with clients, city attorneys, city managers, and city councils to manage their risk, to create solutions for present issues, and to provide advice and counsel to develop strategies to avoid potential future problems.
Originally from Susanville, California, Miles presently lives in San Francisco. When not helping clients with their legal needs he spends his time traveling, following sports, and enjoying everything San Francisco has to offer.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D.)
- San Francisco State University (B.A.)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Northern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2023)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Planting Leader, Friends of the Urban Forest
- President, Golden Gate Electric Vehicle Association
- Volunteer, Local Clean Energy Alliance