Meghan Hennessy defends national corporations in complex product liability and toxic tort actions. She is skilled in all stages of litigation, including case investigation, written discovery, factual and evidentiary depositions, development of trial strategy, and settlement negotiations.
Meghan has extensive knowledge in litigation including toxic tort defense, product liability, and personal injury matters. Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell, she was a former plaintiff’s mass tort and products liability practitioner, where she also served as trial counsel for several personal injury cases resulting in verdicts in favor of Plaintiff. Because of this experience, she is well versed in litigating product liability matters in multiple state and federal jurisdictions.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Mock Trial Competition Team
- Executive Editor, American Journal of Criminal Law
- Florida State University (B.S., 2013)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey