Matthew Whitten represents various insurance companies in civil litigation, including cases arising out of personal injury and wrongful death. Matthew’s clients include rideshare technology companies and national insurance companies. He also has experience in representing individuals and business entities in disputes that involve premises liability, real property disputes, commercial disputes, and various general liability matters.
Matthew’s experience in insurance enables him to synthesize information and formulate strategies to achieve client goals in an efficient and targeted manner. He has experience handling cases from inception through post-trial motions.
Originally from San Diego, Matthew presently resides in Los Angeles with his wife and their dog.
- University of California Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel