Mari Kiridjian is an experienced litigator who focuses on defending automobile manufacturers and dealerships in contract litigation, primarily involving the Song-Beverly Consumer Protection Warranty Act, as well as related claims for fraudulent concealment. Mari participates in all phases of litigation from inception of a case through trial, including legal research, written discovery, substantive motions, drafting and arguing dispositive motions, deposing fact and expert witnesses, case strategy, trial preparation, motions for nonsuit, and post-trial work such as motions for new trial and motions for judgment notwithstanding the verdict. She also defends clients in complex product liability, toxic tort and environmental litigation, class action, and has represented manufacturers and distributors in an expansive range of industries. Mari has defended cases involving HVAC equipment, packing, plastics, paint, and automotive parts.
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., 2014)
- Trial Advocacy Honors Program
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- State Bar of California
- Nelson v. Doe Auto Manufacturer, Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles