Manuel Guevara represents clients in state and federal courts primarily in New Jersey and New York. He defends mid-size businesses to large corporations in toxic tort, environmental, premises and product liability litigation, with an emphasis on cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage. Manuel is involved in all phases of litigation ranging from legal research, written discovery, and drafting motions to case strategy and trial preparation.
While in law school, Manuel interned for the Honorable Susan D. Wigenton of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. He also served as an editor of the Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law and received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award upon graduation. After law school, Manuel served as a judicial law clerk in the Chambers of the Honorable Phillip L. Paley, J.S.C. and Honorable Melvin L. Gelade, J.S.C. for the Middlesex County Superior Court in New Jersey.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
- Latin American Law School Association
- Academic Enrichment Program
- Recipient of the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
- Fordham Federal Litigation Clinic
- Montclair State University (B.A., 2009)
- New Jersey
- New York
New Jersey State Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
Middlesex County Bar Association
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Mentor, Minority Mentorship Program