Cole Walker defends corporations and individuals in a variety of litigation involving business disputes and premises liability. He also represents individuals and employers in professional liability claims, including lawyers and law firms against allegations of legal malpractice. He is involved in all phases of litigation from inception of a case through resolution, including drafting pleadings, discovery, motions, and trial preparation.
Before joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Cole gained valuable courtroom experience during a one-year clerkship with the Honorable J. Wade Padgett and the Honorable Daniel J. Craig in the Augusta Judicial Circuit. In law school, he interned with the Honorable Carla W. McMillian and the Honorable Verda M. Colvin.
- Mercer University - Walter F. George School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Mercer Law Review
- Moot Court
- Treasurer, Student Bar Association
- Dean's List
- Clemson University (B.A., 2016)
- University of Oxford Study Abroad Program
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar