Kimberly Solomon has a wide range of experience in Texas and California defending clients in commercial, product liability, and toxic tort litigation. She also represents clients in labor & employment disputes and professional liability matters. Her experience in high-risk litigation includes pretrial preparation and investigation, dispositive motion practice, and developing fact and expert witness testimony. Her trial experience benefits clients not only at trial, but also during earlier phases of litigation and in negotiations. As national coordinating counsel, Kimberly manages all phases of litigation in hundreds of cases across the country, including trial settings, expert witnesses, and trial preparation.
Kimberly’s goal is to extricate her clients from cases in the most skillful, ethical, and cost-effective way possible. She recognizes the psychological stresses of being a defendant in high-risk litigation; and her clients depend on her to support and protect them, and appreciate the dedication and passion she devotes to the defense of their cases. Kimberly has participated in all phases of litigation up through trial, and has argued successfully on behalf of her clients before the Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining Hawkins Parnell & Young, Kimberly’s practice was focused on medical malpractice defense, representing doctors, physician groups, hospitals, and oral surgeons throughout Southern California.
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Texas A&M University (B.S., 2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Southern California Defense Counsel
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Women Lawyers' Association
- Austin's Top Attorneys 2020 - Personal Injury (Defense), Austin Monthly Magazine
- Christine Louise Pass and Joseph David Pass v. Amcord, Inc. f/k/a Riverside Cement Company, et al., Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles
- "Rethinking Strategy: Telling the Corporate Story," Perrin Conferences, Opioid Litigation Conference, Dallas, Texas (June 28, 2018)