Julie Jun focuses primarily on complex tort asbestos litigation. She is an experienced commercial litigator and has defended companies in the areas of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, false advertising, and antitrust.
Julie is a core member of national coordinating and trial counsel teams for both privately-held and multi-national corporations. She manages a high volume docket and coordinates local counsel in over 35 jurisdictions. Julie takes an active participation in the case from fact and expert discovery until resolution of the matter, including trial and appeals.
Before obtaining her law degree, Julie worked in medical research, in laboratories specializing in immunological and pathology research.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- Editorial board, articles editor for the Georgia Journal of Intellectual Property
- Emory University (B.A., 1998)
- New Jersey
- New York
- State Bar of Georgia
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Paul & Joan Ware v. Whittington, Jones & Rudert, Rome, Georgia