Jon Kangwa defends manufacturers, distributors, and premises owners in complex litigation involving toxic torts, product, and premises liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Jon served the State of Illinois as an Assistant Attorney General where he defended government agencies in both state and federal court. Jon has routinely won dispositive motions, successfully negotiated settlement agreements, and taken cases to verdict in jury trials.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology (2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Trial Advocacy
- Dean's List
- University of Florida (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association