Jodene Edwards defends corporate and individual clients in matters involving transportation, premises liability, product liability, and commercial litigation. She handles all phases of litigation, including pleadings, written discovery, depositions, motions, and trials. Experienced in the courtroom, Jodene tried cases early in her practice while defending insurance cases at an Atlanta litigation firm.
- Georgia State University College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Judicial Intern, Judge Kimberly M. Esmond Adams (Superior Court of Fulton County)
- Law Clerk, ACLU of Georgia
- Georgia State University (M.Ed., 2011)
- University of Georgia (B.A., 2009)
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.