Jennifer Park Treanor represents numerous corporations and entities on the local, regional, and national arena in product liability and toxic tort litigation. At the Firm, Jennifer has developed, coordinated and supervised the implementation of defense strategy on a local and national level in multiple jurisdictions as well as handled all stages of litigation including pre-trial, trial and appellate practice. In her toxic tort experience, Jennifer possesses technical expertise in industrial hygiene and medical issues related to asbestos-related diseases.
In addition to her work in the toxic tort arena at another large national firm, Jennifer has extensive experience in all phases of Electronic Discovery (E-Discovery) ranging from litigation management, compilation and analysis of electronic data, and development of working protocols. Additionally, her prior experience includes implementing proprietary legal technology as a liaison between the software, legal, and operational groups as in-house counsel for an industry leader of distressed assets with a national and an international presence.
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 1993)
- Chair, Berkeley Undergraduate Sociology Association
- Recipient, California Alumni Scholars Association Scholarship
- Education Abroad Program, Cambridge University, England (Summer 1991)
- Supreme Court of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Georgia